mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


5.3.08

Maybe it's time we change our paradigm - or at least exam our notions - about those who have autism. What Amanda Baggs, a 27 year old woman with autism, writes here (her words come on 3 minutes into the video) resonates with me because I see things differently from a lot of people. My brain is wired differently. It took me years to realize that I'm really lucky and to stop judging myself by the standards of what's "normal". This is an amazing video; one that will make me remember to stop dead in my tracks the next time I catch myself judging anyone.

We are all unique and perfect in our own spectacular ways of being! Amanda Baggs is a teacher who's lessons I gratefully welcome.


No comments: