mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


18.12.07

A Christmas House Tour!

I should have gone to bed much earlier, but I stayed up to take some photos of the rooms decorated for the holidays. The yellow walls just seem to glow with the Christmas lights!

I love our tree! I didn't plan it, but I realized last year that all the ornaments have to do with life and growth; birds, flowers, bees, eggs...with a number of stars and crosses, too.
(Click on the pictures to enlarge - some take a bit longer to load than others.)



This is one of the pansy ornaments my mom gave Emily one year. They are from Wintethur.



The view from my place at the dining room table; to the right is the front door and stairs and, to the left, the music room and living room.



The music room looks so bright and cozy at Christmas!



I love my snowmen who dance on the mantel!



A bit blurry, but the front stairs are decorated, too.



I love this bench in the foyer that my mother-in-law gave us. (Just got the pillows on sale!)



The dining room mantel. The walls are painted with Laura Ashley's Sapphire #5.



The Mariner Santa on a chest in the music room where I have seascapes and nautical things.

Hope you enjoyed the tour! Merry Christmas!

No comments: