mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


9.1.08

Cleaning, purging, cleaning, purging, cleaning and purging some more!

The basement is done.

The attic is done.

The third floor walk in clothes closet is done.

Start in the garage today.

So far: 4 very full carloads to the donation centers! Too much garbage to estimate.

There is a very different feeling going to bed knowing that there is no clutter above me (attic) or below me (basement). My spirit is enjoying the lightness.

I bless each thing as I send it out into the world, "Go in peace and be a blessing to whoever needs you."

This work is pray-full!

Back to my work at Dickinson next week. Lots of clearing to do there as well!

Karen Anne

No comments: