mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


17.1.08


So much for pure white space, huh?

But I am in the process of making cream slipcovers for the red sofas and have plans to paint the walls the same yellow-y cream...and the hall in a lighter orange-y shade..and the dining room: WHITE! And then the kitchen a color called Whipped Apricot...

So I'm moving away from the intense colors on the walls I've had for years and moving to softer shades with bright accents in the rugs and some furnishings. Now that everyone else out there is finally getting the never to paint their walls something other than white.

Don't know if I'm way ahead of everyone or way behind...

But I do know this: Change is good for the eyes, the mind, the heart, and the soul.

So be it.

Amen.

p.s. and it gives the body a workout, too!

No comments: