mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


30.1.08

Anyone else been down with the latest bug making the rounds? I was flat out all of last week and am still Phlinging The Pleghm ('specially at night - what's that about, anyway???)

Anyway, I'm finally on the mend (knock wood) and expressed same to my friend Brooke, saying that I almost have enough energy to be ME again. Her response was priceless and she said I could share her observation:

"That's the really sucky thing about the flu, it makes you think life has never meant shit and that you'll never have your mojo working again....then BHAM, you're on! yeehaa!"

Amen to that! My mojo is beginning to work again!

YEEHA!!!

No comments: