mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


26.2.08

Headin' home in the morning. Mom's been home since yesterday (another post later will describe how we "sprung" her from "the Home" in record time! You go mom!!!) and all is going well - 'cept my dad has a cold and a temp of 101...

Kris will be by after work and they have instructions to call ASAP if anything strange happens.

Looking forward to seeing my wonderful husband, dog Jake, Meggie, and maybe Emily if I get home in time.

It's been good to be able to be here. Thanks to all who offered up prayers, Reiki, and positive thoughts. You carried me and Mom is out of danger.

Divine Spirit is indeed good! (Ditto all my dear friends!)

No comments: