mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


22.2.08

Mom's amazing and is leaping towards recovery. Her hands have been swollen and extremely painful - turns out to be gout, so with meds being IV'd in she should get some relief overnight and feel much better. She might even get released from the hospital tomorrow and has agreed to go to a rehab place for a week or so to build up her strength before heading home - primarily for Dad's sake since he's coming up on 89...can't risk having him get worn down worrying about her initial recovery.

So...it appears all the prayers are being answered and the panicky little 6 year old inside of me is feeling some peace. Yes, I'm 57 years old...but she's my mama and I feel 6 and scared when she's ill. I don't expect that will ever change, huh?

No comments: