mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


29.10.08

A bit of wisdom for today:

But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. -Carl Sagan

And more than a few have laughed - and laughed heartily - at lil' ol' me.

I gotta remember that when things are going well and I think that it's all due to my brilliance and charming personality. Um...methinks it has nothing to do with genius or even the lack thereof. It usually means that the Big Guy in the Sky has got a hand it in and just happens to -temporarily - approve of what I'm doing. Tomorrow? Well, maybe not so much...and I'll be hanging out with Bozo again!

Note: When I was a kid I didn't have a bear, I had a Bozo the Clown. Seriously! (Am I doomed???)

No comments: