mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


5.1.09

January seems to be the time when something in me wakes up again and I realize how out of touch with myself I've allowed myself to become as I've tended to all the holiday hoopla of the previous month.

I was thinking about this as I got ready this morning, chiding myself for not taking the time - mere moments - to put lotion on my parched arms and legs..."out of touch"...literally. Something in me just didn't want to be bothered and there I was: putting myself at the bottom of my to-do list. If I was even on it at all...

Could the simple act of putting lotion on be transformative?

I'll let you know. It's more of an experiment than a New Year's resolution, but for the next 30 days I will see if I can get back "in touch" with myself by putting lotion on.

Tiny steps.

No comments: