mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


6.2.07

Angels...


Today I rejoice in the freedom I feel. I rejoice in the certain knowledge that there are angels, that they look and sound just like you and me, and that they are, thankfully, incredibly persistent in getting my attention.

My angels must be exhausted. I'm usually pretty distracted and not paying attention. But persist they do, and appear they do. In the flesh. When I least expect them. Where I least expect them.

Like yesterday when my angel appeared in the elevator carrying a trashcan and broom.

Yup. Angels are all around. But sometimes a quick elevator ride is all they have time for. They're pretty busy these days...

No comments: