mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


30.4.08

Another morning of waking up to myself, wondering where I've been.

Uncomfortable in this body and always, it seems, in conflict with the physical nature of being.

That makes me sound a bit crazy, but I'm not. Just aware.

Maybe that's why I "go to sleep" and am surprised when I'm jolted, for some reason, "awake" as happened this morning.

Surely there is some peace to be found if I focus on being compassionate and loving instead of allowing this constant negative chatter to continue; chatter I employ to belittle myself and hold myself back.

Surely there is some peace...

No comments: