mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


21.4.08


So I've been playing around with the avatar and banner for my Etsy shop; feelin' the need for something bright and fun and graphic. You can click here to see it on the site. It could translate easily to some fun wrappings, hang tags, etc. that would fit well with the pieces I'm designing to sell (fun, quirky, graphic, using some surprising materials). I'll post pictures when I get batteries for my camera. I had so much fun this weekend playing in the studio and asking "what if..."!!!

So when am I going to be ready to start selling? Hopefully by the fall so everyone can do their Christmas shopping at Karen Anne's!




No comments: