mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


20.4.08

My horoscope for today (which I just now read) started out with:

"The Full Moon in your 6th House of Habits brings awareness to your daily routine."

OMIGOD! I had absolutely no idea I had a "6th House of Habits" and what is even worse (I think it's worse anyway...) I don't even know what a "6th House of Habits" is!!!!

Am I doomed???

(Thank heavens today is almost over and the only bad thing that's happened/happening is a tornado that may or may not be heading our way even as I write this...but not to worry; I've got my glitter shoes on and am all set to click my heels together if need be...)

I thinks it's time for a martini. With THREE olives. You???

No comments: