mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


3.9.08

"Palin? Really?"

My head just won't hush up.

She's due to speak in 35 minutes and I will try to be open. Really.

But I doubt she'll address the thing I want to hear: why she thinks this is a good move for her. She just gave birth to a special needs child for heaven's sake. Her oldest daughter is pregnant. I probably wouldn't be wondering about these things if she were a man. But she ain't. She's a Mom.

And that job is waaaaay more important than running for Vice President of the United States when you've just given birth to a child who deserves your focused attention and love. And when your teenaged child is giving birth to your grandchild and needs your focused attention and love.

John McCain praises her for "putting her country first."

But what about putting her kids first???

Augh.

No comments: