mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


25.9.08

There's a big part of me that is not for the bailout, the details of which are being hammered out in Washington as I write.

My concern is that is will just mask the symptoms of an ailing economy and simply put off the inevitable bottoming out. And the public will continue to think the it needs, needs, NEEDS: more of everything - regardless of the consequences for our future and our grandchildren's future.

Maybe we need this fall to clear out all the mess and start afresh.

Maybe we need to know the full impact of our past actions and proclivities.

Maybe the truth - The Truth - is what we need to face.

And embrace.

No comments: