mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


1.3.07

The freedom to choose...

Choices.

It humbles me to reflect on the number of choices I have. My days are filled with them. I take them for granted and even get frustrated by number of decisions they force me to make.

What to eat? Which set of dishes to use? Microwave or oven? What to wear? Pearls or diamonds? Walk or drive? Which car should I drive? Which bathroom should I use? Decaf or regular? Work or not work? Splurge or save? Desktop or laptop? On and on and on...

Today I choose:
- to be grateful for the freedom to choose.
- to feel in my heart what it means that many have died trying to have a small portion of all I take for granted.
- to honor them by being mindful of my good fortune.

May my choices today be thoughtful and good.

No comments: