mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


27.3.07

Department meetings...

We have departmental meetings on Tuesdays during the lunch hour. So I doodle.

The drawing above is the one I did today - it's called "Waterfall".

I think it would be fun to do a series of Departmental Meeting Doodles and then have a show of them titled "Something from Nothing" or something like that... I had the perfect title at the end of the meeting, but I've now forgotten what it was. Of course.

Where I work I'm considered to be part of the "non-essential"personnel, so when my little town gets a heavy snow, I don't have to come in to work. Which suits me just fine. I don't have to do much at the meetings and I have more time to doodle-doodle-do!