mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


15.8.08

KiTcHeN PiCtUrEs!!!
As promised... pictures of the kitchen with new paint and floor tiles. I've tried to keep the counters clear - makes me feel good. For decoration I've used touches of rosemaling - on plates and breadboards that I've collected. The antique oak kitchen dresser is from my parents - it had once been used in an old store in Maine - it has really deep drawers and provides great storage! I used the lace on the top shelf to hide some large vases, candlesticks and silver pieces that took up room in the dining room. Eventually we'll make the radiator covers and their tops will be level with the windowsills - a great place for violets that seem to love being in east-facing windows.


















































































I covered Jake's bed in an old tablecloth that matches the wall color exactly.

So there you have it!

No comments: