mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


23.8.08

I enjoy horoscopes and Tarot cards every now and then and today's Card (for everyone) from Tarot Card of the Day, is the Star card. I took to heart it's meaning as I read it; I need to really make an effort to give up the idea that I am "supposed to be in control"and truly trust the "invisible Helping Hand" that has always answered prayers in ways that have supported what is best for me. Today I will trust that everything is in order and that everything that happens is for highest good.

The Star

This Deck: Celestial

General Meaning: What has traditionally been known as the Star card is about reconnecting one's Soul with the Divine -- the transcending of personality, family, community and reputation. It has to do ultimately with the freedom to be one's Self. The Soul is responding to celestial influences -- forces that can provide the personality with a stronger sense of purpose. The Star card helps us to remember our exalted origins and our attraction to a Higher Union.

This card could also be called the "Celestial Mandate" -- that which refers us back to our reason for being, our mission in this lifetime. The Star reminds us that, in a sense, we are agents of Divine Will in our day-to-day lives. If we let go of the idea that we are supposed to be in control, we can more easily notice and appreciate the synchronicities that are nudging us along. In this way, we become more conscious of the invisible Helping Hand, and we better understand our place within -- and value to -- the larger Cosmos.

No comments: