mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


27.8.08

ThE UlTiMaTe HoOt TrIgGeR: Cluster Puffs.

That was the name of a mattress pad described in an ad in the Sunday paper.

The 6 year old in me simply cannot get past it; every time I think of it I dissolve into huge guffaws that turn into truly unbecoming snorts ...and then I start laughing even harder!

(Pardon me while I go get a tissue to dry my eyes - I've errupted again... Hahhahaha. HA! Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'm sorry...but OMG "cluster puffs" can be used to perfectly described so many things - from little white clouds floating in the blue sky, to...well, I'm sure you can think of a few!

Cluster Puffs.

Try not to laugh! I dare you!

No comments: