mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


14.1.07

Can you see me now?

I'm 56 and a half. According to some sources, I've been invisible for the past six and a half years and will never be seen again.

Hmm.

I certainly don't feel invisible. And surprise, surprise - I just checked in the mirror and I'm still there - every wonderful square (well, make that round) inch of me. Just the way Spirit made me.

Invisible? Not if I have anything to say about it. And that's just it - I have everything to say about it. No one can make me invisible unless I buy into the premise, and trust me, I ain't buyin' what the croneaphobes are sellin'!

Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever!!!

Amen and so be it.

No comments: