mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


12.1.07

Happy Birthday, Megan!

Today Megan Elizabeth Glick turned 23! Hard to believe that it was that long ago that I was in labor thinking that only for the birth of this wonderful child would I be missing Tom Selleck on Magnum PI. (Yup - she was born on a Thursday and I was in labor at 8pm...) I have never regretted missing Tom - not for a minute!

Thank you, Megan, for all you have brought to my life and for all you have taught me. You opened my heart wider than I ever thought it could be and filled it with so much love. I'm such a better person for having become your mom. I love you - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: