mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


4.1.07

This morning...

This morning I rejoice in being a woman. The little things we might do for another woman, particularly an older woman, to show her we care - washing her hair, massaging her with lotion, even plucking her "chin feathers" in fulfillment of a long-ago promise - all these little things connect us to all the women before us that have cared for and nurtured the women close to them. It's an honor to be part of this circle. It feels sacred. Perhaps because it is. As we share ourselves by taking care of each other, we become keenly aware that we hold what is sacred within us. A deep, sacred well of caring. We need to remember that as we go through the day.

No comments: