mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


7.1.07

In which the Universe flicks me on the head...

Oh. Yeah. Now I remember. Stay humble, right? Right. And in case you forget and get a bit big for your britches and think you're a hotshot, the Universe is right there with a big grin on it’s face, ready and willing to help you remember. Case in point:

Just for a lark I thought I’d Google Scones and Crones to see what turned up - confident that I would see this little blog flash at the top of the list in response to my query. What did I get instead? That little Google question line that asked me: “Did you mean Scones and Crohns ?”

“Um… no. But thanks for asking. I'll just go crawl under a rock somewhere now if that's okay with you.” Geez.

Gotta love a Universe with a sense of humor! (I swear I heard it snort between gasps and guffaws...)

I’m glad I have no problem laughing at myself…I get LOTS of practice and will, not doubt, get plenty more. (Snort!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv ya, luv ya, luv ya. Been reading but couldn't get the comment thingie down.
A crone who loves to make scones........ I thought if you googled "Scones and Crones" I would pop up for goodness sakes.......

Jeannie