mmmmmm
I've put Scones and Crones on haitus for a bit, so click here: http://studioatlillehus.blogspot.com
and I'll see you on my other blog, okay?

See you there! And let me know if you visit, okay?


21.1.07

Make believe...

What I realized today: As my dreams have always revealed my secret truths if I would but look closely, so to, does the character I've chosen to be (or did she choose me?) since I've allowed myself to participate in these wonderful moments of make believe.

In donning the persona of Lillianna Bluestocking, Pocket Faerie,
I've discovered that I have a lot more confidence than I've given myself credit for. I'm more in tune with the natural world than I thought. And, as Lillianna, I see the world quite clearly and have no trouble making decisions. It does not surprise me that I feel her spirit carrying over into my real life.

This is an interesting journey.

I'm glad I've given myself permission to play. There's more reality in make believe than I ever would have imagined.

Imagine that!

No comments: